THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN GETTING MORE INVOLVED WITH
THE BRIARWOOD ACTION NETWORK (BAN)!
There are a few different ways you can get more involved.
1. JOIN US!
3. VOLUNTEER FOR A COMMITTEE!
Check out one of the committees described below:
Email us at email@example.com if you're interested in volunteering for any of our Committees
• Solicitation and retention of Organization members.
• Planning of social events for the membership.
• Outreach to community institutions, including business and associate members.
Community Service Committee
Planning and organization of events relating to
• beautification of the Briarwood community;
• culture; and
• the public welfare.
• Public and media relations for the Organization.
• Publication of the Organization’s newsletter.
• Solicitation of corporate sponsors of the Organization.
• Identification of appropriate grants for which the Organization may apply.
• Identification of appropriate sources of Organizational income in addition to membership fees.
Government Relations Committee
Ongoing communications with public officials and agencies, including law enforcement.
|2. BECOME A BUILDING CAPTAIN!
• Be responsible for posting and taking down flyers and thank you letters in your building for BAN events
• Be the building spokesperson/cheerleader for BAN membership and events
• Be the contact person for your building.
Contact BAN, about becoming a building captain